Effective date: 25 May, 2018
Last edit: 25 May, 2018
‘Le Agency Sweden AB, org.nr. 556991-7163 (hereinafter, “Le Agency,” “Company,” “us,” “our,” or “we”) cares about your personal integrity. We therefore strive to always protect your personal information in an appropriate way and to follow all regulations and rules of the data protecting laws. This policy explains how Le Agency collect, use, disclose, and protect Data Subjects’ information as part of the Service in accordance with data-protection laws in the EU, EEA, and Switzerland (collectively the “Data Protection Laws”).
By accessing and using the Service, you signify your acceptance to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of this Policy you should immediately discontinue using our services.
Le Agency Sweden AB is responsible for handling all the personal data on this Site. We do so in lines with current law and restrictions.
What is personal information and what do we collect?
Personal information is information that helps a person to identify, for example information that can be traced back to a person. (Name, email address or phone number) We treat, depending on what way you come in contact with us, following information:
- Identity data includes name, address, phone number, email address, and also general information.
- Demographic information and tracking data
- Contact data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical data (IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Usage Data Includes information about how you use our webSite, products and services.
Contacting us by email
If you contact us via email, the transmitted personal data will be automatically saved. The storage serves solely for purposes of processing or contacting the person concerned. The data entered remain with us until you ask us for deletion, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage is omitted (eg after completion of your request).
How is this information is gathered?
- Via browser information and invisible cookies and pixels pixels.
- When you sign up for newsletters
- When you contact us by email
- When contacting us on social media platforms
Why do we collect the data?
Under the Data Protection Laws, we are required to notify you about our purposes of processing your Personal Information, as well as the legal basis for such processing.
Unless otherwise permitted by law, we may process your Personal Information:
- If you consent to the processing
- To satisfy our legal obligations
- If it is necessary to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we entered with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you
- In the public interest
- In your vital interests, or
- For our legitimate interests, such as to protect our property, rights, or the safety of Le Agency, our customers, or others
- To ensure network and information security.
- To provide service communications.
- To provide customer service.
- For research and development purposes.
- To facilitate acquisitions, mergers, or other business transactions
- To engage in marketing activities.
This webSite uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the webSite by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this webSite is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated the function IP anonymization on this webSite. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. On behalf of the operator of this webSite, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the webSite, to compile reports on webSite activity and to provide other services related to webSite activity and internet usage to the webSite operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, when necessary we do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our webSite, or otherwise conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Legal basis of gathering personal data
- Processing is necessary for the full-filling of a contract obligation to which our company is subject
- Processing is based Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Le Agency. For most direct marketing communications, we rely on consent, however there are situations in which it is in our legitimate interests to use your personal data in this way
- Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)
- The treatment can also be used because Le Agency has an interest that treatment, and we have made de judgement that this interest weighs stronger than your integrity interest. Le Agency supports this on a legal ground for statistic, customer surveys, interest-based marketing and analysis of general using behavior, including purpose to improve your advantages, your experience and also the quality on Le Agency services. For such treatment you have the right by law to object, which we explain detailed below.
- Some treatment is done to fulfill a legal obligation. For example, when ordering one of our services, it is shown by law which personal information Le Agency can register and we save invoice information regarding accounting rules. This may mean that your information is disclosed to an authority when required by law.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is party or to take steps at the request of the Data Subject prior to entering into a contract
- With the support of direct marketing consent, customer surveys, customer support and newsletters.
For how long do we save your information?
Le Agency will do its best to ensure that your personal information won’t be saved during a longer period than it’s necessary for the purposes for which personal data is processed and that the information is kept and treated safely during this time. Your personal information will be processed and saved in accordance with the following periods of time:
If you are under an agreement with Le Agency your personal information will be saved as long as it’s necessary to be able to fulfil our obligations towards you, for example: until we have finalized the ordered service or when we have received the service we’ve ordered. However, we won’t save any information longer than a 12 months period after your latest contact with us.
Applications and with personal information included, from candidates that did not get employed, the main principle is to not save the information for more than 12 months after denial as long as Le Agency have not obtained approval from the applicant to save the application in the recruitment system.
Le Agency saves information as long as it requires according to the current legal provision. For example: 7 years according to the Bookkeeping Act.
We keep your personal information private, and will only use your email address to send you the newsletters you requested. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future newsletter from us, you may do so by following the detailed unsubscribe instructions included at the bottom of each email that you receive from us.
We recognize that some Data Protection Laws vary based on the age of consent. We do not knowingly request to collect Personal Information from any Data Subject under the age of consent as defined by the jurisdiction in which the Data Subject resides. We will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible, unless it conflicts with current law. Please notify us if you know of any individuals under the age of consent using our Services.
Links to other Sites
Complaints to the supervisory authority
Anyone who considers that there is an incorrect handling of personal data may make complaints to the Data Inspection / Privacy Authority, which is responsible for supervision under applicable data protection legislation.
104 20 Stockholm
You have the rights to your Personal Information that are described below. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may consider your request under applicable law. When we receive an individual rights request via email, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request to protect your privacy and security.
Right to withdraw consent
When we rely on your consent for processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of Le Agency’s processing based on consent before your withdrawal.Right of access to and rectification of your Personal Information. You have a right to request a copy of your Personal Information stored with Le Agency. We will provide a copy to you without undue delay subject to some fee associated with gathering of the information (as permitted by law). We may limit or deny your request if providing you with a copy could adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. You may also request us to correct or update any inaccurate Personal Information stored by us.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request erasure of your Personal Information that: (a) is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (b) was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but no longer consent to; or (c) was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing. Your right to erasure is subject to limitations by relevant Data Protection Laws.
Right to data portability
If we process your Personal Information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your Personal Information directly to another data controller, where technically feasible, unless exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Information where one of the following applies:
- You contest the accuracy of your Personal Information that we processed. In such instances, we will restrict processing during the period necessary for us to verify the accuracy of your Personal Information.
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your Personal Information and request the restriction of its use instead.
- We no longer need your Personal Information for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to processing, pending the verification of whether the legitimate grounds of Le Agency’s processing override your rights.
Limitations to your rights
Your rights to your Personal Information are not without limits. Access may be denied when:
- Denial of access is required or authorized by law
- Granting access would have a negative impact on other’s privacy
- Doing so protects our rights and properties, or
- Where the request is frivolous or vexatious
Please contact our privacy department at email@example.com if you have any questions.